Friday, May 30, 2008

Caption This: Alexi Lalas

More than a year ago, we tried to run a write-the-caption type thing but it got a muted response. I hadn't thought much about that until I snapped this picture last year. And then somewhere along the line I forgot about it. Until now.

Here's our second installment of Caption This, and it's a pretty good shot if I do say so myself. It's Galaxy General Manager Alexi Lalas walking with one of David Beckham's personal assistants, and past HDC security. You can't see him too well but it's Lalas, trust me.


I guess I'll start it off... ahem...

"Yeah, I know why he's Golden Balls, but do you want to see why they call me Fire Balls?"

Have at it.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lalas: Damn! One of my balls fell out! Crap! Other one's slipping!

Assitant: My goodness! Is that a testicle on the sidewalk?

Security: You want I should cordon off this area Mr. Lalas?

starinyourfire said...

constricting fire pants

Anonymous said...

"Hang on, I wonder if they are, in fact, as big as my mouth."

Anonymous said...

I swear that little bag is Yallop's. I was only holding it for him.

Anonymous said...

"Can you believe they trusted me to run a team? I can't even get this zipper open."

Joseph D'Hippolito said...

"IQ test? Wait a second while I whip out my brains...."

Joseph D'Hippolito said...

Here's another entry:

"Wait, where'd they go? Damn you, Ramon Ramirez!!"

Anonymous said...

did you see her

Anonymous said...

Little Alexi Lalas is questioned by HDC security while David Beckham's assistant, Wandering Eyes, looks on.

jen said...

"Am I a true redhead? AM I A TRUE REDHEAD?!?!?!"

Anonymous said...

"What the hell is THIS!?"

Anonymous said...

What do you mean I need I.D. to get through? I am Alexi Lalas! Look, buddy, the carpet matches the drapes.

Joseph D'Hippolito said...

Third entry:

"At 38, Alexi Lalas discovers puberty...."

Joseph D'Hippolito said...

Final entry:

"Alexi Lalas proves to the skeptical that AEG really does emasculate their employees..."