1. Chicago Fire (6-2-1). Blanco should be frontrunner for MVP.
2. New England (6-3-1). Could this side finally have found some consistency?
3. Columbus (6-2-1). Hesmer's PK stop should have kept unbeaten streak alive.
4. Los Angeles (4-3-2). Defensive problems don't matter when this offense works the way it should.
5. Toronto (4-3-2). Two goals should have been enough for a road win.
6. FC Dallas (3-3-3). Morrow's out, and FC Dallas celebrated with come-from-behind win.
7. Chivas USA (3-4-2). Young players finally producing.
8. New York (3-2-3). Why was this team rated so highly again?
9. Colorado (4-5-0). Looks like Clavijo's curse is alive and well in Colorado.
10. Houston (2-3-4). Hangover should have cleared up by now.
11. Kansas City (3-4-2). Too much talent to sit back and defend for 90 minutes.
12. San Jose (2-5-1). See what happens when Kamara finishes?
13. Real Salt Lake (2-5-2). No Joy in Frisco for this sad sack of a club.
14. DC United (3-7-0). Morale victory saved Tom Soehn's job.