Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Galaxy-Rapids pre game







Welcome to HDC. We'll have lineups right here as they become available. The teams are warming up now (they came out about 10 minutes after I snapped this picture) so we should have the lineups soon enough.


On my way up to the press box, I was chatting with a colleague about the Galaxy and their Open Cup history. We couldn't quite remember Open Cup matches at the Rose Bowl, though we both attended Galaxy Open Cup matches at Titan Stadium in Fullerton, both as fans and media members.


I suppose I could just get out my Galaxy media guide and see the Galaxy's USOC history for myself, but what's the fun in that? I think I'll just ponder the history off and on all night.


Okay, now the lineups:





Galaxy: Steve Cronin, Chris Klein, Abel Xavier, Sean Franklin, Ante Jazic, Brandon McDonald, Peter Vagenas, Ely Allen, Carlos Ruiz, Edson Buddle, Alan Gordon.


Colorado: Preston Burpo, Kosuke Kimura, Stephen Keel, Rafael Gomes, Jordan Harvey, Terry Cooke, Mehdi Ballouchy, Nick LaBrocca, Colin Clark, Conor Casey, Steve McManus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

randolph still in doghouse??