Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mea Culpa

It's only fair if I point out the mistakes of others on occasion that I cop to my own. I was typing fast during the DC/Chivas USA presser and I originally didn't put Paulo Nagamura's name correctly. I had it as Pablo, probably thinking back to the Colorado running blog I'd done the day before, where Pablo Mastroeni was a prominent player.
I know Paulo's name, though I mostly think of him as Nags, which became his nickname when he first got to LA. But I typed the wrong name anyway.
Incidentally, the email pointing out the name error came from the Galaxy staff, looking out for their former player, the accuracy of this blog, or perhaps both.

4 comments:

Jon Geissler said...

lol i think u just misspelled his name again... isn't it paulo... not paolo?
;-)

A.C. said...

Yay! Someone got the joke and noticed!

Jon Geissler said...

oh well technically i didn't actually get the joke... i just thought you misspelled it hahah

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!