Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Wings

The last two times the Red Bulls were in town, there was free Red Bull drinks for the taking. The first time, I passed. I had just finished off some water and I wasn't thirsty for anything. The second time, I bit. I tried one. I took a few drinks and, well, I have to admit, it wasn't very tasty. I didn't do an Alecko or anything but it wasn't my favorite drink.

But I'll keep an open mind to it should there be more Red Bull Energy Drinks in the press box tonight. If there is, I may have one. If not, I'll probably stick to my usual two-cups-of-coffee.

2 comments:

A.C. said...

Free Red Bull! Yay! Other journos, including yours truly, weren't as persnickity as Luis. I had a can and then went back for another, but they were cleaned out. Only a few diet ones were left. I generally don't like diet anything, so I didn't even try it.

L.B. said...

I probably had a diet Red Bull without knowing it because all the good ones were taken by other writers...

I guess I've got to show up early tonight then if I want some Red Bull.