Monday, May 21, 2007

Upcoming games

It seems as if the lighter days of the HDC calendar are over. After three days in 22 days at HDC, there will be seven games in the next 19 days, including two Gold Cup doubleheaders.

I'm looking forward to the games; Rangers-Galaxy, Chivas-Dallas, Galaxy-United (preceded by Kinky!!!), US Gold Cup games, even a Central American derby between Guatemala and El Salvador.

I'll have my camera out there for games, press conferences and training sessions so expect some decent pictures and more grainy videos as well as more audio clips beginning with Tuesday's Rangers-Galaxy press conference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OFFTOPIC - SUDAMERICANA

It looks like DC United is going to take part in Sudamericana, which is great. I have to confess I am very ignorant about the South American club tournaments. What is the relationship between Copa Liberatadores and Sudamericana? Is there a European equivalent of the latter?