Monday, May 14, 2007

Show Us Your Colors! Guzano!

In our latest installment of our Show Us Your Colors! segment, I decided to post another picture of my daughter Yvie Bueno and a soccer player. Here, she poses with Chivas USA goalkeeper Brad Guzan

I'm not sure yet which way Yvie is leaning, whether she will be a Galaxy or Chivas USA supporter. Since she and her sister Kennedy seem to fight a lot, and Kennedy has displayed interest in the famed red-and-white stripes, it wouldn't surprise me to see Yvie support Beckham's team. Of course, if there were a Little Mermaid FC, Yvie would be all over that club.

Again, if you want to Show Us Your Colors, feel free to e-mail me at lbueno99[at]hotmail[dot]com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haaaa Luis, she looks more like Guzano's daughter than she does yours! I keed, I keed!