Monday, May 14, 2007

U.S. versus Argentina

Tomorrow the U20 team takes on its Argentine equivalent. Good test for the U.S. young ones, who looked pretty darn sharp against Haiti's men's team in their last outing.

Nate Sturgis mentioned that the slow start the Galaxy have had this season weighs on him a bit, but he puts that behind him when he's on national team duty.

"It's definitely frustrating, with the way the game ended up. We need wins for the Galaxy. But I'm focused on the U20's now. When this game is over, I'll go back with the Galaxy and start focusing on that. But I can't really be thinking about past results."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the U-20s are going to get a serious wake up call today.

Having the chance to watch their qualifying games, I did not think the US-20s were nearly as impressive as the scores indicated.