Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Closin' with Claudio

I waited probably close to 10 minutes if not more for Claudio Reyna. He was the last guy out of the shower and most of the team in fact was already on the bus when he finally came out. Bruce Arena and the rest of the assistant coaches started to walk out toward the bus when Claudio came out.

I needed to talk to him but I was willing to wait until he put some clothes on. I have this thing where I don't like to talk to naked men. Call me crazy, but I prefer talking to men who have at least a pair of shorts on. So when Claudio had enough clothes on, I approached him and we talked about the game (audio of the interview).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Claudio may have a point with talking about the refs and all...but I absolutely HATE when players blame the referee for losing. Sorry, but the ref didn't make you lose this game: inability to score made you lose, Claudio.