1. D.C. United (16-6-7). Best regular-season team once again.
2. Chivas USA (15-7-7). Cracks in the armor; can they score consistently without Ante?
3. Houston (15-8-6). Rapids kept Houston in race for West's top spot.
4. New England (14-8-7). Bad loss to Crew sets up series with Bulls.
5. Chicago (9-10-10). DC, Chivas - and now Houston - want no part of Blanco.
6. FC Dallas (13-11-5). Great giveaway (Toja wig), horrid match (0-0) against Chivas USA.
7. New York (12-11-6). Jose Burciaga should have been named New York's man of the match.
8. Los Angeles (9-13-6). Wins coming at a fast pace? Still enough time left?
9. Colorado (9-12-8). Surprise, surprise. Look who still has life.
10. Kansas City (10-12-7). So much potential, so little production.
11. Columbus (8-11-10). Meaningless win leaves fans to ponder Sigi's fate.
12. Toronto (6-17-6). Bad news for TFC fans: Maple Leafs suck too.
13. Real Salt Lake (5-15-9). Forget expansion - can we just swap Real Salt Lake for Seattle Sounders?