Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I love tivo

I do. It's a beautiful thing. We got it a year or so ago and it's great.

I went to the gym today a little later than I'd wanted to. I didn't get around to going until nearly 10 a.m. and with the game an 11:30 a.m. start time, there was no way I was going to get back in time to watch the game. So I set the tivo to record the game.

On my home from the gym and a quick stop at the grocery store, I was driving home with my 3- and 1-year-old safely in tow when I got a call.

"Amado's been traded!"

"What?!?"

So when I got home, I started in. Well, I got my daughters situated with their respective lunches and then I started in. I skipped lunch. That ham sandwich seemed tempting but this Amado trade story was quite a bit juicier.

At 3, I had to take my daughter to her weekly practice (she's in a musical, awww cute) so I didn't get home until 6 or so. A little later my younger daughter fell asleep and my older daughter just fell asleep about 20 minutes ago.

Now, I can relax, work on a couple of things and watch the Manchester United-AC Milan game in peace. It's 0-0 in the 6th minute, by the way.

No comments: