Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Extra time (running blog)

Okay, we're off.

Santino Quaranta in for Robbie Findley

92 - PK!!! Vagenas knocked down from behind.

93 - Donovan scores on a PK

94 - Parke knocked down Vagenas inside the box

103 - Martino Goal! Quaranta whipped a cross in and Martino knocked a header on goal

104 - Red Bull sub, Sinisa in, Reyna out

Okay, well, I'm going to write my match reports now, well finish writing them anyway. I've got to file for MLSnet.com and The Press-Enterprise right when the final whistle sounds. I've got about 400 words for the PE and quite a bit more for MLSnet.com.

But if anything big happens, I'll be sure and let you know.

Uh, spoke too soon. Juan Pablo Angel nice goal on a free kick. I got video of it. Oh yeah! I'll put it up later.

Galaxy 2, Red Bulls 1

109 - Angel goal

114 - Cronin made another great save on Angel, from a few yards out off a rebound

120 - Quaranta scores; 3-1 Galaxy win.

Stories have been filed. Off to the locker rooms.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANGEL GOAL VID PLEEEASE!!!

Unknown said...

thanks for the updates!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the video and updates Luis. You went above and beyond.