Saturday, August 30, 2008

Esky returns

Alecko Eskandarian was the last player in the locker room on Saturday night. I don't know if he was getting treatment or not but he walked into the shower after nearly everyone else was dressed and on their way out to whatever they had going on after the game.

As I took an empty seat next to him, a camera crew approached him and began recording as I fired away some questions. That set up a pretty comical scene as Preki interjected some thoughts from across the locker room.


Here's audio of the interview. See if you can make out what Preki said to Esky, jokingly... I think...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't make out what he said. can you type it out for me? thanks!

L.B. said...

Preki said something to the effect of "my god, you are still here? If you would have scored two or three goals you'd be here until 4 in the morning." and the later he said that he wished he would have had the cameras and stuff when he played.

Anonymous said...

Here is the video Luis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXXj5cPkY_w

Michoacano