The top six shuffled around but stayed unchanged. And the two local teams slipped to the bottom two spots.
Why? Because they aren't any good right now.
1. Columbus (10-6-4). Could the Crew be poised for a run at the top spot in the East?
2. Chicago (9-6-6). Positives: McBride and Blanco together on the field. Negatives: Pretty much everything else.
3. New England (10-6-3). Still wondering if those highlights I saw were real.
4. DC United (9-9-1). If Zach Wells doesn't play again for United, it might not be a bad thing.
5. Houston (7-4-8). Only Western team that's pretty much a lock for the playoffs...
6. Real Salt Lake (7-7-6)... though this one is close too.
7. New York (7-6-7). A winning streak? Can that be possible?
8. FC Dallas (6-6-7). Unlucky not to get result, but this team is looking better and better with each passing game.
9. San Jose (5-9-6). Welcome to the playoff race, San Jose.
10. Toronto FC (7-8-5). Edu's gone, and so are TFC's hopes.
11. Colorado (7-10-3). Casey wills team to victory but is it too little, too late?
12. Kansas City (6-7-7). Back to losing ways for KC.
13. Chivas USA (6-8-5). Mediocrity would be...
14. Los Angeles (6-8-6)... an improvement for these sad sack sides.