Friday, May 11, 2007

Week 6 picks

I had a tough week last week. Things started off well when Jose Burciaga, seemingly aware that I had picked Kansas City to win 1-0, scored the only goal of the game moments before the final whistle sounded to give the Wizards and myself a well-deserved 1-0 victory. Thanks, Jose.

I picked the Red Bulls and RSL to tie but I had it at 0-0 and they tied 3-3. But hey, a tie's a tie. Then, I fell flat on my face the next four games.

Oh well. I still have a six-game edge on A.C. but I think we'll have some differences this week.

L.B.

Chicago 2, Toronto 0
Columbus 1, Chivas USA 1
FC Dallas 1, Kansas City 1
New England 3, Galaxy 2
New York 2, Colorado 0

A.C.

Chicago 1, Toronto 0
Columbus 2, Chivas USA 1
FC Dallas 1, Kansas City 2
New England 0, Galaxy 1
New York 2, Colorado 2


Current standings
L.B. 10-10
A.C. 4-16

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well well, Revs 0-2Galaxy ;);)

++
Charly