Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Albright on rumors

I caught up with Chris Albright on Tuesday to talk to him about the recent reports of him heading out of town.

He didn't really seem irritated by the rumors but rather more like he was caught off guard by them. He seemed to think there was no truth to them but also acknowledged that rumors and trades are part of the life of a pro athlete.

For selfish reasons, I'd hate to see Chris go. He's a good guy and has given a lot to the Galaxy. But Galaxy management is not afraid to pull the trigger on deals so it wouldn't surprise me if Albright was property of another club soon.

1 comment:

Kurt Witt said...

Albright has been one of the main reasons I love to go to Galaxy games. In fact I always move to the side of the stadium he's defending on to see every play he's involved in up close. Seems like a very classy guy and a hard worker.