Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mr. MVP to you


Photo courtesy MLS

Mr White talks about the All-Star Game.


Blanco, post game: It was a tough game, but it was fun, and most of all, it was a chance to play well, get an important win, and make sure the fans enjoyed the game.


Blanco, pregame: I think it's nice to play with other pros of different teams. You can enjoy yourself, have fun and put on a good show for the fans.
Pablo: We've faced each other in games, Mexico versus U.S., and haven't said nice things to each other, but I've talked to him the past couple of days. He's a good guy. More than anything, he's a great player and I expect a great match playing with him.
Angel: It's an honor to be chosen. I played last year and it was a good experience. it's a very American thing, to get together the best players in a league for a game. It's nice, to play those who are usually your rivals, confronting a good team from Europe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet this guy has to be pretty ashamed of himself now....http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=414453&root=mls&&cc=5901

Anonymous said...

luis bueno wrote a similar opus... though luisito acknowledged how wrong he was.

what sez luis now?

A.C. said...

Ahem, I was a Blanco believer from the start - and yet he exceeded my expectations.
Actually, I'll admit I was less a believer in Blanco than I was in his drawing power, having witnessed it when he played in InterLiga before he joined MLS. Still . . .

Anonymous said...

faitelson's reporting the fire wants temoc till 2010 now...