1. Chicago Fire - The Fire will have a wealth of riches if they succeed in landing McBride, but the move could disrupt their team chemistry.
2. New England Revolution - The Revs crawl back for a tough draw point - their refusal to lose makes them incredibly difficult rivals.
3. Toronto FC - Can't lose at home, or to the Galaxy
4. Colorado - McManus puts the Rapids alone at the top of the West
5. Columbus Crew - Has the home crowd controversy killed the Columbus mojo?
6. Chivas USA - "The Dream", Jorge Flores is a nightmare for opponents.
7. Los Angeles Galaxy - No Donovan or Beckham has equaled no wins thus far.
8. Houston Dynamo - Hey, look, the defending champs are back in the thick of things.
9. FC Dallas - Oduro a bright spot, but coaching uncertainty may be weighing team down.
10. Kansas City Wizards - Poised for strong midseason run.
11. Red Bull - Jozy is less effective when his guardian Angel isn't around.
12. DC United - Looking much stronger than before, but let full points slip away.
13. RSL - Emphatic win, but it was over the expansion Earthquakes
14. SJ Earthquakes - At least they scored.