2. LA Galaxy (6-4-2). Six goals without Landon Donovan.
3. Toronto (6-4-2). An impressive 17 points at BMO Field.
4. Chicago (6-4-1). Suddenly offense is sputtering. Can McBride save the day?
5. Columbus (7-4-1). Chad Marshall breaks scoreless streak, Alejandro Moreno breaks Wizards' backs.
6. DC United (5-7-1). Finally, my pre-season MLS Cup pick comes to life!
7. Houston (4-4-5). Week 12 lowlight: 'keeper Tony Craig forgot for a moment that he can use his hands.
8. Chivas USA (4-6-2). Bring back Flores!
9. FC Dallas (4-5-4). Another week, another coach. Will players play for Schellas?
10. Real Salt Lake (4-5-3). Unbeaten at home, and finally picked up a road win.
11. Colorado (5-7-0). Thoroughly whipped at Toronto.
12. New York (4-4-3). What's worse, an overrated team with little talent...
13. Kansas City (3-5-3). ... or an overrated team with some talent?
14. San Jose (3-7-1). It's all falling into place now: 'Quakes dead-last with a minus-8 goal differential.