1. New England Revolution - The class of the league.
2. Los Angeles - Buddle and Beckham get the job done without Donovan or Ruiz.
3. Toronto - Still have trouble on the road, but are solid gold at home.
4. Columbus - Sigi managed to shake the Crew out of their slumping slumber.
5. Chicago Fire - Perhaps they do need Brian McBride after all
6. DC United - He's alive! Luciano Emilio is back in a big way.
7. Houston Dynamo - At least they beat the Revs when it really matters.
8. FC Dallas - A respectable stint for Marco Ferruzzi.
9. Colorado Rapids - Can't derail the Toronto home juggernaut
10. Chivas USA - Loss to brother expansion side RSL especially stings
11. Real Salt Lake - A rare road game win should be savored
12. New York - Granted, no Altidore, Angel or Reyna, but NY should manage more attack.
13. Kansas City - KC was supposed to be happy at home, but that was ruined this week.
14. San Jose - Dead last again.