Let's eat some
1. New England (8-4-3). We'll give them the benefit of the doubt against RSL, having played at home just three days prior to the loss.
2. Toronto (6-4-3). Yes, they can't lose at home but can they piece together consecutive high-scoring games? Answer for now is, NO.
3. LA Galaxy (6-4-3). New Galaxy mantra should be: If we score five goals or more, we can't lose!
4. Columbus (7-4-2). Just change his name to Stephen Lionheart.
5. DC United (6-7-1). Won't win jack with Zach in the back.
6. Chivas USA (5-6-2). No goals for Ante but Razov played key role in attack on Thursday.
7. Chicago (6-5-1). Remember when the Fire had the league's best defense?
8. Real Salt Lake (5-5-4). Could this be the year RSL makes the playoffs for first time? First, they've gotta get some consistency on road.
9. New York (5-4-4). Osorio needs to work miracles with no Angel, Reyna and Altidore.
10. Houston (4-4-6). Hardest-working average team in league.
11. Colorado (5-7-1). Here's a team that could use a coaching change.
12. FC Dallas (4-6-4). Bring back Ferruzzi!
13. Kansas City (3-5-4). Won't claw up standings without scoring on goals.
14. San Jose (3-8-2). Even their goals are ugly.