1. New England Revolution - Nicol and Co. rise above the parity of MLS.
2. Columbus Crew - Ekpo adds another weapon to the Crew's arsenal
3. DC United - Unstoppable in June
4. Toronto FC - Still need to show something on the road.
5. New York Red Bulls - Grading on grit instead of style, this team is up there.
6. LA Galaxy - Wilt in the DC heat under a barrage of goals.
7. Chicago Fire - A point could halt the team's summer slide
9. Houston Dynamo - Ching and Co. could still use Jaqua
10. Chivas USA - Savvy Razov will almost always capitalize on gimme chances
11. FC Dallas - Take home the cannon as Cooper keeps scoring
12 - Colorado Rapids - Fernando Clavijo might be hanging on by a thread.
13 - San Jose Earthquakes - They hold on for an important point on the road
14 - Kansas City Wizards - Can't seem to score unless the other team helps out