1. Chicago (6-2-1). Calendar only thing slowing Chicago down these days.
2. New England (6-3-2). Kheli Dube helped Revs avoid embarrassment.
3. Toronto (5-3-2). Depth came through for Reds.
4. Chivas USA (4-4-2). Goals, confidence soaring for resurgent Chivas.
5. Columbus (6-3-1). Offense has dried up, and so too have victories.
6. Colorado (5-5-0). Conor Casey's return could tilt scales out west in Rapids' favor.
7. Houston (3-3-5). Comeback draw, shutout win and all seems right with this side.
8. Los Angeles (4-4-2). Without DPs, this team is a designated mess.
9. Kansas City (3-4-2). Week off may be what KC needed to kickstart this club.
10. FC Dallas (3-4-4). The, uh, fill-in-the-blank Era needs to begin soon for season to be salvaged.
11. New York (3-3-3). Can this team compete for a playoff spot? Right now, that seems like a load of Bull shit.
12. Real Salt Lake (3-5-2). How about some of this home magic on the road?
13. DC United (3-7-1). DC got their first tie and point on the road! That'd be one way to look at their come-from-ahead draw at New England.
14. San Jose (2-6-1). Bad way to start off horrid road stretch.