Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Business with pleasure





Normally when I go out to training or games, I go it alone and my daughters don't go with me. But Monday wasn't one of those days. Chivas USA took their team picture at Disney's California Adventure and being the father of 4- and 2-year-old girls, I jumped at the chance to go to the theme park.



Actually, it wasn't too far out of my normal routine. I have season passes to Disneyland/California Adventure so I'm there quite a bit. Usually, though, it's just me and my girls but Monday it was me, my girls and Chivas USA, at least for a few hours.




The girls had fun. They seemed more interested in climbing up and down the stairs than anything, but they also took some pictures with some players. When I go to Disneyland or California Adventure, there are some rides I can't go on because my youngest is doesn't meet the height requirements on some of the rides, so my oldest tried to get someone to watch her little sister for a few minutes so she and I could go on one of the rides she's not been on. She asked Preki if he'd watch her little sister but Preki politely declined. Of course, Yvie didn't exactly clear it with me or anything but that's another story.



Anyway, if any of our readers are planning a trip out there and wants some tips on how to navigate through the park(s), let me know. I'm definitely trying to maximize my season passes before they expire and I've picked up on several do's and don'ts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, so what.

Anonymous said...

i went to disneyland 2 weeks ago and couldnt last an entire day there. i was pretty upset that they changed up the pirates ride. and lol at your daughter asking preki to help out. hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I guess this is your version of "take your child to work day".

Nice break from the normal routine!!

Good to see you guys/gal take a break once in a while.

Thanks for the Posts!

Anonymous said...

yawn