1. Columbus Crew - Those who said Robbie Rogers should have stayed in Europe probably haven't watched him blossom in MLS play this season.
2. Chicago Fire - At this point in the season, Blanco is the king of the DPs.
3. New England Revolution - Boston's team is battling to find consistency.
4. FC Dallas - Hoops spinning in circles.
5. Toronto FC - Will streamers on the corners still get tacit approval from Don Garber?
6. Kansas City - Hopefully,their players made good use of their timeout.
7. New York Red Bull - Though at times their chances seemed more lucky than good, the team pulled out a road win versus the Galaxy.
8. Colorado Rapids - Will the real Rapids stand up - oh, sorry, strike the word real.
9. Los Angeles Galaxy - How to kill momentum? Yield a goal within a minute of scoring one.
10 Houston Dynamo - Guess who is back (with a little help from the ref)?
11. Real Salt Lake - Does Kreis coach better from the box?
12. Chivas USA - Strikers left stranded far too often.
13. San Jose Earthquakes - Yallop probably didn't expect that freedom (from the Galaxy circus) would come with so few wins.
14. DC United - Team may shake things up with a serious trade - or a win.