Monday, March 24, 2008

On the doorstep

It's not every day you get an MLS Fact and Record Book delivered to your doorstep but that's what showed up in front of mine. I'll probably be spending lots of time with this during the season.

What I like about this one more than the last two editions is that I don't have to look at some screaming Houston players every time I want to check a fact or a record. The last two covers featured Dynamo players celebrating with the MLS Cup. Simplicity is better sometimes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, that is one sweet cover. Wonder where I can get my hands on one of those...

Anonymous said...

how did the 2006 cover have a screaming Houston Dynamo player, when the Dynamo didn't even exist in 2005??

L.B. said...

well, then i was mistaken. a lot of bearded gents in the 07 one though.

Kinney said...

Are these things for sale? How did you get yours L.B.? I can probably get a press pass if that is all it takes, but I would rather just pay for one.

What a cool resource.

Toddzilla said...

Just another clear case of "anti-bearded and screaming" bias that we reasonable Americans have come to expect from The Media. You people make me sick.