Wednesday, March 26, 2008

JOB on the beach

"Where did John O'Brien go?" say the plaintive emails I get every now and again. It's not that I'm ignoring the requests, but Johnny O. seems to prefer a low profile.

Short of stalking the guy, I can't really track his whereabouts. I've put in a few requests for interviews, but he's declined to talk about what he's up to these days. I did hear that he'd occasionally pop up for a soccer game here and there, with Hollywood United F.C., for example.

Anyway, he's now supposedly playing in this beach soccer tournament.

So, he's not dead, or in the Witness Protection Program, still getting in a little soccer, and working on his tan, I suppose.

1 comment:

Dan Haug said...

Thanks for the info...

It's really a shame that JOB has vanished from the soccer scene. He's only 28 or 29, isn't he?