1. D.C. United (15-6-4). In line to claim Supporters Shield, home-field throughout playoffs.
2. Chivas USA (13-6-5). Will pass up Houston for good next weekend.
3. Houston (13-7-6). For now, Dynamo only Western team to secure playoff spot.
4. New England (13-6-6). Revs' dismantling of FC Dallas precursor to USOC final?
5. New York (11-10-4). Kings of inconsistency.
6. Chicago (8-10-6). Blanco scores goal, sets up another in thrilling draw.
7. FC Dallas (12-9-3). Pescadito's finishing lone bright spot in otherwise forgettable performance.
8. Kansas City (10-9-6). Two stoppage-time goals changed fortunes of two clubs.
9. Colorado (7-10-8). Doing just enough to stay in playoff race.
10. Columbus (6-9-10). That was your season, Crew.
11. Real Salt Lake (4-12-7). Man down, road point. Could have been worse.
12. Toronto FC (5-13-6). Whatever the global scoreless record is, TFC will challenge for it.
13. Los Angeles (4-13-5). Frank Yallop assesses Galaxy defense: Our confidence level is piss poor, especially at the back. Anytime anyone attacks us, it seems like we're shitting ourselves.
EDIT: Spent the morning looking at Euro records and had NY's record wrong.