Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Danny boy

I don't keep close tabs on the Colorado Rapids. I guess if I had insomnia I might watch one of their archived games on MLSnet.com.

Anyway, I recently wondered about Daniel Osorno. I saw him play one game with the Rapids but since they've been out of my sight for a while, I don't remember him distinguishing himself much with Colorado.

I ran across this story on mediotiempo.com about Osorno and how he longs to return to Atlas. Here's part of what he had to say:

"There have been some conversations but we'll see if it happens. Hopefully in December we can talk to see if I can return. There was some talk about a possible return in InterLiga but it all depends on what happens when I go to Guadalajara to visit the club."

1 comment:

Soledad said...

Um, has he seen Atlas?

Isn't it better to suck on a sucky team in MLS than in Mexico? I would think so.