Sunday, April 20, 2008

Good stuff



I've always wanted to road trip the Americas myself. From Canada to Argentina, that would be sweet. You also only basically need to know three languages most of the way - English, Spanish, and Portuguese. I'm actually ok in all three.

Oh, and I was there the day they shot this commercial. See me in the Brazil jersey at the very end in the corner?

Kidding, though I've always been told I look a bit Brazilian. I was at the HDC when they were shooting the commercial, but I just passed by the whole production on my way to do interviews.

5 comments:

The Brofessor said...

Wow! That stadium in Rio looks a lot like the HDC... ;)

CACuzcatlan said...

I knew a guy in college who biked the Pan American Highway. From the north of Alaska to Tierra Del Fuego. He has a website about it here http://www.bikeitsolo.com/home.htm

A.Ruiz said...

You just gotta get past the Darien Gap and you're set. I wouldn't drive though, just take a lot of buses.
You meet more locals then.

Dan Haug said...

My wife and I took our two kids (both under the age of 3) and drove from Olympia WA to Punta Gorda, Belize. We also visited every country in Central America over the next year (although we flew in, which isn't as cool. I'd love to do it again without the stress of the kids... and I'd love to make it south of Panama.

A.C. said...

Yeah, I want to do my own version of the Motorcycle Diaries, stopping at soccer games along the way. All I need is the funding. . .