1. Columbus Crew - The Crew is clicking along, counting on Moreno to score and Hesmer to deny goals.
2. Chicago Fire - John Thorrington is proving he's more than last season's one-goal hero.
3. New England - Often New England is good, sometimes they're lucky, but the combo works.
4. Kansas City Wizards - There's no place like home for the Wizards
5. FC Dallas - Last of the unbeatens falls by the slimmest margin
6. Toronto FC - Better Red than ever before
7. Los Angeles Galaxy - Landon Donovan's star is burning brightly beside Beckham's
8. New York Red Bulls - Jozy's a young hero - Mike Magee's been there and survived injury woes to contribute again
9. Colorado Rapids - Where, oh where, will their goals come from?
10. DC United - A little revenge versus Real could help right the ship
11. Chivas USA - Brad Guzan isn't helping his transfer value with games like the last one.
12. Real Salt Lake - Blaming the ref doesn't score goals
13. San Jose Earthquakes - The lackluster offense gives the defense no margin for error
14. Houston Dynamo - No one expected the league champs to be dragging down the Western Conference