Saturday, April 26, 2008

Stories part 2, sort of

Here's a thing I wrote about Chivas USA's thoughts on David Beckham and Landon Donovan.

I had written another story about Ante Razov and Brad Guzan but for some reason it never made it to print. Oh well. The best quote I had was from the Razov interview I'd linked to earlier.

Here's what he said when I asked him about getting booed and jeered by Galaxy fans.

"I get that everywhere I go. That comes from fear. They must fear something I do to them. They don't boo bad players usually. They boo guys who they fear might do damage to their team. I take it as a compliment."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chivas planning on fouling and playing physical to keep donovan and beckham contained. it's a good thing i was sitting down.

Unknown said...

how about you ask your buddy razov why he turns into a little crybaby tattle tale whenever somebody says "whittier hates you" jajajajajjajajaa!