Saturday, April 26, 2008

Chivas chatter

Leftover quotes that will be wasted otherwise. What Chivas player said what? (the answers are on the comments)

"I will play whatever they ask me to play. I feel like I’m getting there. I don’t quite feel like I’m (ready for) 90 minutes but I’ll put it all on the line and will do whatever is asked of me."

"You have to approach each game with the utmost respect for the other team and concentration and just be confident whether its Beckham or whoever we’re playing that week."

"I know everybody over here gets excited about these games. I know everybody over there gets excited about these games. We’ve got to put aside all those other things and put aside how we’re not as happy as we could be with the way the start of the season has gone and get ready for a big game that should be a lot of fun."

"Ever since I started my family and friends have been into every game especially the Clasicos because the atmosphere is better and the stadium is packed so they enjoy the atmosphere. The fact that Beckham is here, my friends that are girls probably enjoy the game a little bit more."

2 comments:

L.B. said...

Ante Razov

Brad Guzan

Jesse Marsch

Jonathan Bornstein

A.C. said...

Yep, as soon as I read "friends that are girls" I knew that had to be Jonny B and his posse of hottie gal pals.

That's what the blog is for - those quotes that are fun, but don't fit into regular articles.