Friday, July 20, 2007

All day for nothing

I was prepared to be gone all day. I went out to Galaxy training very early and gave myself ample enough time to stay out in Carson as long as I needed to in order to get all the David Beckham info as possible.

Only problem is, Beckham didn't train today. I had to figure out how to write a 650-word story about Beckham without actually talking to him. It was tricky, but I did it.

I've been away from an internet connection for most of the day, well, one that lets me get on here and blog. I have internet through my phone but I haven't figured out the mobile blogging thing yet.

I've got some pictures to share, though. I'll put them up later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LB, get the verizon mobile card that connects to your laptop. I use it when I'm away from home and I need to google pictures of Victoria Bekmon. Brilliant I say.

L.B. said...

Hmm.. is that like a pay-by-use type of thing? Or is it a flat fee? I do want to get something like that so I too can look at nak... um, soccer sites ;)

Anonymous said...

Both. I had a flat fee of $80 for unlimited monthly bandwidth. It worked everywhere. Go into the Verizon store and tell them you need something that will allow you to google vict...post soccer blogs.