1. Chicago (2-0-1). Have allowed opponents to score zero goals in three games this season.
2. Kansas City (2-1-1). Wizards tough at home (for most part); can they replicate success on the road?
3. FC Dallas (1-0-2). Third strong effort of season, first time they have a win to show for it.
4. Houston (0-1-2). Scoreless draw after whipping in Costa Rica shows character.
5. Colorado (2-1-0). Beware the Rapids. Take them lightly at your own peril.
6. Chivas USA (1-1-1). Efforts like Saturday's won't get El Guzano to England.
7. New England (2-2-0). Have looked good in wins, terrible in losses.
8. New York (1-1-0). Won without Altidore, lost without Angel.
9. Columbus (2-1-0). Will this be Robbie Rogers' breakthrough year?
10. Real Salt Lake (1-1-1). Maybe this team might compete after all.
11. DC United (1-2-0). Not the best way to deal with midweek cup ouster.
12. Toronto FC (1-2-0). With Guevara and Robert, midfield emerge as one of east's strongest.
13. Los Angeles (1-2-0). Losing to Toronto at home is inexcusable.
14. San Jose (0-2-0). Welcome back - now score some goals.