I talked to Ramon Nunez this morning. With help from Chivas USA PR, I called the hotel the team is staying it and got patched through to Ramon. Here's what I asked him:
I wrote up a story on him for MLSnet.com and will post the link once it's published.
- Talk about joining Chivas USA; how did you feel when you found out you were going to be a part of this club?
- Have you talked to Preki about your role on the club?
- Where do you see yourself fitting in?
- You obviously haven't played much in the last couple of months, your last game on July 4. How long will it take for you to regain your sharpness and match fitness?
- You were an integral part of FC Dallas the last two years and appeared to be as much before this season started, but now you're here. What happened in Dallas that led to your trade?
- Having been in Dallas for most of your life, is it disappointing that you no longer play professionally there or are you excited about living in Southern California?
- How much have you learned from this whole ordeal that you will apply not just in your personal life but in your professional life as well?