1. D.C. United (10-6-3). Emilio's the real deal, but Moreno's fallen off badly.
2. New England (11-5-6). Made up for potentially damaging loss at Rapids with clutch win in K.C.
3. Houston (11-7-4). SuperLiga exit may have injected life into league campaign.
4. Chivas USA (9-6-3). If this team can maintain their level of play on the road, watch out.
5. FC Dallas (11-7-3). Sometimes, this team looks like world beaters. Other times, they just look average.
6. New York (10-7-3). Angel, Altidore score twice, Mathis has tremendous goal in epic victory.
7. Kansas City (8-7-5). Tumbling out of Eastern penthouse.
8. Chicago (6-8-5). Blanco-Wanchope-Rolfe could guide Chicago to playoffs...
9. Columbus (6-7-8). ... at Crew's expense.
10. Colorado (6-9-6). Signs of life in Colorado after all.
11. Toronto FC (5-11-5). Toronto lost their offense somewhere on their month-long road trip.
12. Los Angeles (3-8-5). Got one point from four-game Eastern swing.
13. Real Salt Lake (2-10-6). Didn't take long for them to fall back into cellar.