Friday, June 1, 2007

Now in NoCal


The U.S. went up to Northern California yesterday but Sideline Views did not follow. Andrea had been to each training session this week and I made it out twice but alas the streak will be snapped at four as the U.S. is slated for an afternoon training session today at Spartan Stadium.

Thursday went pretty good with interviews and such. I've written quite a few stories already that will appear in print and online in the coming days. But my photo-taking skills need improving. I snapped a bunch of shots but only a few them were okay. I guess it's a good thing I depend on my writing and not my photography to earn a living.

I did learn one thing: Frank Simek and Jay DeMerit are difficult to tell apart.

Here are a few of the shots I was able to salvage.

1 comment:

pb said...

Thanks for mentioning the afternoon session at Spartan today. Unfortunately, the people there were discouraging about my chances of slipping away to watch. Next time, I'll have to try telling them I'm a commentator on Sideline Views. ;-)