1. Kansas City Wizards – Not missing Eddie Johnson, not missing a beat.
2. Chicago Fire – Road game squeaker, home game domination – a recipe for a season of success.
3. Chivas USA – Winning while playing less than best is also a good formula for success.
4. DC United – DC gets its DP (Gallardo) involved – but it’s only Toronto, so keep it in perspective.
5. LA Galaxy – Tales of Beckham’s demise have been exaggerated – and Donovan chips in to deny his old team a resurrection win.
6. New York Red Bull – Who needs the Big Two? New York takes care of business in the Big Apple.
7. New England – Ralston and Twellman MIA, helped NE be DOA.
8. Colorado – Scoring is up exponentially this season for the Rapids.
9. Columbus Crew – Will Hesmer gives team hope – now they need strikers to do the same.
10. FC Dallas – Undefeated! Winless.
11. Houston Dynamo – Of course the Dynamo are better than this, but they haven’t shown it yet.
12. Real Salt Lake – Sparks of fight in RSL still aren’t lighting a fire to warm the hearts of their fans.
13. San Jose Earthquakes – All we are saying, is give us a goal.
14. Toronto FC – Scoring is also up this season for Toronto – wins, though, are not.