Saturday, February 3, 2007

US Camp pics


So I went out to US training camp earlier this week. I wanted to talk to some of the key figures ahead of the US-Mexico game. I also wanted to snap some pics and get some good info for our trusty blog readers.

Well, I got it half accomplished. I managed to get some good info for stuff that you'll see scattered across the web in the next few days. But I failed in getting some good inside scoop for the magnificent Sideline Views blog, brought to you by Andrea Canales and yours truly.

The day I went, Bradley had separated the lads into three teams of seven: blue, orange and red. Since my trusty sidekick hadn't yet arrived, I was at a disadvantage at deciphering the players. I know many players by sight if I have been around them long enough - I can name you all of Chivas USA's players during a given training session. But some players, like Bobby Boswell and Joshua Gros, I have not seen train more than once if at all prior to this year. So I can't quite put the names to the faces. I'm not very good at it. Andrea is but I am not.

Anyway, I didn't have enough time between snapping pictures and getting situated to write down all the teams. I did take this picture and you'll see what I mean about me not having the identifying skills.

From left to right:

Todd Dunivant, that one guy who plays on that one team, Ricardo Clark, Kyle Beckerman, Eddie Johnson, Dasan Robinson, Chris Albright and Bobby Boswell.

I think.

1 comment:

A.C. said...

The one guys who plays on that one team = Brian Carroll, DC United midfielder.