Friday, February 16, 2007

Zizou

If Zidane joined Beckham here in MLS, I think I would die. Either that or I'd scream in glee like a 12-year-old girl.

But I don't want to get my hopes up. One internationally renowned, would-bring-instant-credibility-to-MLS superstar per year is fine with me. But damn, what if he did come?

Seriously, though, that he is even listening to Chicago and MLS speaks well of the league. If it really were some second-rate league whose teams would struggle in the English first division, then he probably wouldn't want to come here.

Part of me wonders if Zidane had any contact from Mexican clubs and why Mexican clubs don't go after big-name Europeans like Zidane. Funny, I can't think of a single European that currently plays in Mexico. Of course, I've been fighting off sleep now for about an hour so I don't know if I'm thinking quite straight right about now.

1 comment:

L.B. said...

Wait, is it in glee or with glee?

How non-native of me...