Friday, February 23, 2007

Getting my gloat on

Adam Cristman, MOTM versus Japan's Rosso Kumamoto.
Scoring two goals in the game makes him look good before he heads to the NE Revs, plus it makes my prediction look none too shabby, either.

I'd said: "However, if Adam Cristman continues the form he brought into camp, he could be the revelation of the Japan tour."


Here's what Adam said about joining his MLS squad after U23 duty.

"I’m now with New England, so I’m up there now, trying to get a feel for the whole scenario. I’m excited to get on this level with these guys (on the Olympic team). It’s a good steppingstone to get me going in New England and certainly good preparation."

I mentioned that the Revs had some quality strikers to learn from and Adam nodded.

"Taylor (Twellman) and (Pat) Noonan – I’m looking forward to going there."

I'll go ahead and predict that Cristman sees onfield time with the Revolution this year - especially because Twellman will probably be involved with the national team this summer.

3 comments:

L.B. said...

Dear Ms. Soothsayer:

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the 2008 presidential election.

Thank you,

A concerned citizen

A.C. said...

Sorry, that's Ms. SoccerSoothsayer.

It's a limited prophetic skill.

Anonymous said...

As for Cristman's playing time, don't forget that Noonan played a whopping 851 minutes last season. Hopefully he's fit this year but who knows....