Monday, February 26, 2007

USMNT-China

So the U.S. announced a friendly against China to be played in San Jose on June 2. When I first read this, I contemplated making a roadie up north for the game. After all, the U.S. would have its Gold Cup team and Bob Bradley will surely prepare for his first tournament as U.S. coach.

There was just a matter of the MLS. If I could swing the game without missing a game, I'd definitely consider. Seems there is a game that night on the MLS schedule. It's nothing really, just the Galaxy and D.C. United.

Lame. Lame lame lame. I'm not missing Galaxy-United for a friendly. In fact, that I'll watch the US-China game at all is only because I'm out here in Carson. RSL-New England kicks off 30 minutes before the US-China game while New York-Kansas City starts at the same exact time.

Argh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One day MLS will move to a schedule were we don't have to make a choice of club over country or country over club..one day!