Monday, April 9, 2007

Spanish-language Sunday games

Here's the national TeleFutura schedule. All of these are Sunday games. I wonder how different the schedule would have been had the Cuauhtemoc Blanco deal gone through before they planned it out. Home teams are listed first.

4-15 New York-FC Dallas
4-22 FC Dallas-Colorado
4-29 FC Dallas-New England
5-6 DC United-Chivas USA
5-13 New York-Colorado
5-20 Chivas USA-Galaxy
5-27 Chicago-Real Salt Lake
6-3 Houston-FC Dallas
6-10 DC United-New York
6-17 Toronto-FC Dallas
6-24 Kansas City-Houston
7-22 New York-DC United
7-29 Toronto-Chicago
8-12 New England-Chicago (Galavision)
8-19 Houston-FC Dallas (Galavision)
8-26 Colorado-Galaxy (Galavision)
9-2 Columbus-Colorado
9-9 DC United-New England
9-16 Colorado-Chivas USA
9-23 Chicago-FC Dallas
9-30 FC Dallas-Houston
10-7 Houston-Galaxy
10-14 Chivas USA-Colorado
10-21 Chicago-Galaxy (BLANCO vs. BECKHAM!!!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

this is off-topic but any update on John O'Brien? He's not on the NYRB roster or on the Chivas roster.

Thanks!

L.B. said...

I haven't seen him for a while. At the beginning of preseason I saw him around every now and then but I haven't seen him at all in, uh, quite a bit.

If I see him, I'll be sure to post a blog item on him.

Anonymous said...

Looks like I'll get my fill of FCD over the next few weeks ...

L.B. said...

Yeah, I first thought that it would be good to see Ruiz and Cooper against the Red Bulls but by the time they play Colorado I think we'll all have had more than our fill of FCD.

L.B. said...

uh, I meant by the time they play New England. The new-ness factor will still kind of be there for Colorado, change of venue at least.

I think all the Dallas-Houston games will be on TeleFutura.

Anonymous said...

That is weird. 3 of 4 Dallas-Houston games are on Telefutura/Galavision this season. Imagine if they met in the Superliga, there's another game to add. I'm surprised to see only one Galaxy-Chivas. Though, that's good as I'd prefer not to go down to the HDC as often in the middleof the day on Sunday. I prefer the ESPN2/FSC time slots.

Anonymous said...

thanks!