Monday, April 16, 2007

Love affair

I like Shakira. I enjoy her music and all but her looks drive me crazy. To me, she's the perfect woman with the curves in all the right places and a personality to boot. Her hair, her eyes, her hips... I'm married and all but if Shakira came knocking, I might have to answer.

Am I interested in Shakira? Yes, absolutely. Is the Galaxy interested in Zinedine Zidane? Yes. Is Chivas USA interested in Zidane? Yes.

I think somewhere there, there is a parallel that can be drawn between my own interest in Shakira and these clubs' respective interest in Zizou.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No parallel between the two according to Nick Webster at foxsoccer.com Who says according to a source of his the deal with the galaxy is already "done".

Anonymous said...

Most honest blog post ever:-)!!!

Anonymous said...

That sound your hear? My heart, shattering upon reading your post.

Please, please can't you just allow me my Zidane delusions for a few more hours??!!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was an awesome analogy. I feel the same about Roselyn Sanchez. Don't tell my wife. I don't see ZZ in a rojiblancos jersey. Sorry. Pavel Nedved? Definately.