Saturday, April 28, 2007

In between stories

Just sent over my Press-Enterprise write through. Before I start writing my MLSnet match feature, a couple of quick thoughts here as I catch my breath.

I talked to Brad Guzan, Amado Guevara, Claudio Suarez, Ante Razov, Lawson Vaughn and Alex Zotinca in the locker room. I'll have some audio later. Mostly, though, the Chivas locker cleared out quickly. Not that there was a lot of us media down there. Aside from myself, there was Jaime Cardenas of MLSnet, Joe D'Hippolito (I think I spelled it right) of the AP, Dave Denholm of AM 710 and a few TV people. I don't know if anyone else walked in after I left.

2 comments:

A.C. said...

I did. Only one Chivas USA player was left at that point. Lucky for me, Claudio Suarez is always a good interview.

J.S. said...

Did Guevara apologize for his poor play? Suarez is old, didn't play one season with the NY Cosmos? Okay, but CUSA needs better defenders? Zotinca was immpressive. Lawson Vaughn was more like Stevie Ray Vaughn singing the blues. He is good at chasing people, though.