Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Most goals vs. Galaxy?

I was doing a bit of research for a story I'm writing on the Galaxy-Chivas USA match and I came away with a decent bit of trivia.

What player has scored the most goals against the L.A. Galaxy?


pjdinho said...


Anonymous said...

Ante Razov?

L.B. said...

Good guesses, but no.

Preki had eight goals against the Galaxy and Ante has I think 11.

Elliott said...

Jason Kreis?

L.B. said...

We have a winner!

Jason Kreis has 13 career goals against the Galaxy. 10 with the Burn and 3 with RSL.

At first, I thought that would be kinda tricky but then I realized 'Well, he is the all-time leading goal scorer in MLS history and all...'

Anonymous said...

Here's a question (and I'm sorry, Luis - I don't have the answer - I'm hoping for more research from you): how many MLS teams can say that Kreis is the leading scorer against them?