Friday, April 20, 2007

Gettin' more difficult

Okay, I see our readers are pretty sharp. KevinC had a clinical finish on the last one. I've got to dig deeper for the next one.

"I spent my entire six-year career with Columbus. My best season was 2000 when I scored six goals. I had at least one goal every season with the Crew. I think I also got called into the U.S. at some point, though my memory's hazy but I think L.B. and I shared an elevator once out in Pasadena and I think that's why that sticks out in my head. Anyway, who am I?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

brian masounuave...and yes that is the worst spelling of his name

Anonymous said...

Brian maisonneuve

L.B. said...

I stumped someone! Brian Maisonneuve did play his entire career with the Crew but he played eight years. He scored a career high eight goals in 2001 but he didn't play at all in 2000.

Unknown said...

Brian West

L.B. said...

Elliot! Golazo!