Monday, April 9, 2007

Clearing out clips

A couple of more clips from the Chivas USA-Toronto match.

After wasting my time in the Toronto locker room, I went to Chivas USA and Preki had already talked to several of the beat writers. Some of my colleagues had moved on to talk to Ante Razov, Sacha Kljestan and Brad Guzan when I walked in but Preki was still talking to a couple of guys. I jumped in on that interview.

Later, I talked to Ante Razov. See if you can figure out who's congratulating players in the background toward the end of this clip.

3 comments:

brucio said...

It sounded like Thomas Rongen in the background fo the Razov clip.

Dave said...

Bobby B! You can hear him come into the room, and you also got a couple quotes from Jesse Marsch on there too... you should try simultaneous interviews more often!

Unknown said...

Nice cameo from Bradley at the end.