Thursday, April 5, 2007

Landon clip

I was so busy shooting that spiffy video down below during the Galaxy's luncheon, I almost missed out on the reason I went there in the first place which was to talk to some players, namely Landon Donovan. I went to training in the morning but Landon didn't train that day. Neither did Peter Vagenas. So I had no choice but to go the media luncheon. I was worried about the drive home because it was in Torrance and I live in Riverside but I made it back home in about an hour and 20 minutes or so which wasn't bad at all.

Anyway, I jumped in on a Landon interview as others gathered around to talk to him. Here he answers some questions about his hectic schedule and then Beckham and then he fields some answers from some Spanish-language journalists. It's nice hearing him switch back and forth from English to Spanish smoothly and effortlessly.

No comments: